SASAbus HTML5 backend
The SASAbus HTML5 backend project provides data for the web user interface. The data service is contacted using a url with parameter. The service will respond with JSONP response. JSONP can be used even cross-domain (for web meshups).
Data service provides this methods:
- news: le last news from SASA
- lastModified: know when data is last changed (allow you to cache data locally i.e. html5 localStore)
- listBusAreasLinesStopsStations: list of all area, lines, bus stations and stops
- findBusStationDepartures: return a list of the next departures from a bus station.
- calcRoute: calculate a route between two stations
- nextRoute: return the next route (later time)